Friday, July 31, 2009

July 31, 2008

Wow I cant believe tomorrow we get to have lunch with *******. I am so excited and super nervous. We are going out for Pizza and then back to where is stays to hang out. Tonight David bought him a colts jersey (his favorite football team) and a NY Yankees baseball cap (his fave baseball team). We had so much fun shopping for just the right gift I really hope he likes it. From what we have heard he is into any kinda of sport. We will not be taking to kids to lunch just yet. We want to let ***** get to know us before throwing two toddlers at him. I will say that i am excited to see how Solomon will do with him. He prays for ***** at every meal although I don't think he understands exactly who ******* is yet.
Please pray that all goes well and ****** doesn't think we are too crazy....