Friday, July 10, 2009

July 10, 2009

Well we finally got out of the house after being inside for 3 days. I hate when one of us is not feeling well. Being inside with 2 rowdy boys for a few days is CRAZY! I hate that we live in a society where you can not open you door and tell the kids go have fun. I remember growing up and never being inside. We found all kinds of games and trouble to get into outside. Now you have to watch them every second. I wish David and I had about 20acres gated off so no crazy people could get in. Then the boys could run around outside, play in the dirt, climb trees, all while I sit in the air condition house. Just kidding. But I do wish we lived where they could run freely with out worry.
However I am grateful for what God has given us. We have a beautiful home, wonderful family, and are blessed beyond measure.
I pray that my children know how blessed we are and that they be forever grateful to God for all He does for us.