Sunday, August 2, 2009

August 2, 2008

What a great weekend! We were looking so forward to meeting ****** for lunch and it went way better than we expected. We were told that he is shy and doesn't talk much at first. But let me tell you he out talked both David and me. We learned lots of fun things about him like what foods he likes and dislike, what kind of movies he likes and so on. He also asked us questions about the our kids and where we live. We could not have asked for a better time. After lunch we went back to GOV (where he lives) and got to see his room and then played a little basketball. I cant believe it is going so well. I am amazed by God's grace in this situation. I was ready to deal with lots of red tape but so far God has paved the path for a easy process.
We asked ****** if he would like to join us Sat. for a day at the water park for Solomons birthday and he said yes without hesitation. So on Sat. he will meet Solly and Siah and get to spend the whole day with us. I hope in a few more visits he may be ready to stay overnight, but I don't want to rush him. I hope to post some pictures of him soon, when he is OK with me doing so.

Today our family tried out a new church, Fellowship Orlando. We all liked it! The kids had a great time and the service was awesome. I am really hoping to get connected to a church soon. I know that David and I both want to be plugged in and now that we hope to take ***** soon we are looking for a great Youth Group also.
Please continue to pray that God leads and guides us to find the right church and for the relationship with ***** to blossom.