Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hello all,

Well I have some great news. We finally got our APPROVED home study!!! WE are so excited. I believe our disclosure meeting is the beginning of next week and we can meet with ***** and his case worker the end of the week.

God has been so good. I know I complain about things taking to long, but most people I talk to say it has taken them at least a year to get where God has gotten us in 4 months. WOW

So I will keep you all up to date on how things are progressing.

In the mean time I have a cute story. Last Friday after lunch I let Solomon and his Friend watch a movie before nap time. I put Josiah in the exersaucer and went to check my email. So about 5 min. later it was way to quiet so I look over at Josiah and this is what I find.



Crazy huh, 5 min of playing can really wipe you out. LOL