Thursday, July 9, 2009

July 9, 2009


So I have been thinking about starting a blog for a month or so and finally took the big step. I needed an outlet to my everyday life. I am the wife to the most wonderful husband I could ever have hoped for. He is my rock and keeps my sane in this insane world. We currently have two children. Solomon who is almost 3 and continues to amaze me everyday. Josiah just turned one and makes me love harded everyday. We are also in the process of adopting a teenage boy. We are super excited that God trust us enough to care for another child. I expected the process to go by alot slower than it has. Our first orientatin was in May and in June we met the young man we would like to adopt. He is 14 years old and loves sports. Because of all the hurts he has been through we are taking things a little slower now. We are hoping to take him to a Yankees game at the end of July. But of course we are still waiting on the approved home study. Everything is done, except my mother-in-laws finger prints. Hopefully not to much longer though.