Friday, August 7, 2009

August 7, 2009

What a week I have had. We painted Josiah's room in preparation of moving Solomon in with him. It turned out Great!
I am lucky that April my neighbor was able to come over and help out.
I hope to have everything done and have both boys sleeping in there in two weeks. then I can get furniture for ***** room. I am so excited that things are moving along very well. He called once this week to get our address and phone #'s for some forms so that he can spend Saturday with us. I am nervous that he will be overwhelmed by the kids and a few friends we have meeting us. But I figured that he will have plenty to do at the water park.


Today was Solomons 3yr doctors appointment. He is healthy and happy! He was so funny, the doctor was telling him to listen to mommy and buckle up, eat good and so on, Solly agreed by saying yes to everything until bedtime came up.


Dr. Coffman:go to bed when mommy asks.


Solly: NOPE


Dr. C: why not


Solly: I am not tired


Dr. C: but you have to listen to mommy


Solly: NOPE


Dr. C: yes you have to obey mommy all the time


Solly: NOPE


It was so funny. Dr. C could not help but laugh at my stubborn little man. Over all the appointment went well.




Again I ask that you continue to pray for our family and especially *******. Thanks