Friday, August 2, 2013

WOW 3 years?

I can't believe it has been 3 crazy years since I blogged. I guess I need to keep up a little better. I had stopped blogging because I wasn't sure how much was too much to share regarding our adoption. I was afraid of people looking down on us and our family for our choices. I have since learned it doesn't really matter what other think. God is in control and we have followed His leading in trying to do the best for our family.
Since my last post we have moved to North Port Florida and are currently attending a great Church.
 Marcus has moved to an independent living program to help him get ready for life beyond high school. He will be a senior this year and hopes to join the military after graduation. We think this is a great opportunity for him!
Solomon will be in 1st grade this year, and after a year at private school we David and I decided home school will be the best option for our family. I am looking forward to learning and teaching him and Josiah this year.
Josiah had a wonderful Pre-k year and will start home school this year as well.
And as many of you know we have a baby now. Isaac is 15 months now and growing too too fast!
I hope to keep the blog up better this year sharing my experiences in homeschooling.