Monday, August 26, 2013

Not sure any day is enough.

When I started this blog I was going through a rough time with our adopted son. I was lucky to make it through a day with out crying. So asking myself is today enough then was a completely different story than asking today. As time moves on and we grow closer to God we are shown things within us that need to change. At that point in my life I could not change. I was unable to receive what God was showing me.
Now three years later and many many lessons later, I believe I hear God's voice much clearer. I have come to a point in my life where I am not wiling to deal with nonsense. I choose my friends wisely as to surround myself with people who show me where I am falling short and help me to make changes in my life.
My life ministry is my children and husband. I believe God has put me in a position to love them and show them His love for them. asking myself daily is today enough has changed a little. Now it is more like Did I show them God working in my life today. It is hard when you wake up and seem to cook, clean, teach, and many other things through out the day, then ask what did I do today to teach them Gods love. Now we have Bible lessons and we talk about God, but I am more talking about my actions. I believe God uses our actions more than our words to teach others.
So as of today I am setting a personal goal to let me actions show my family Gods love.